MIURA TS47 EVO
ALL NEW TUBULAR.
To guarantee a product with excellent performance, you have the lightness of 47mm UD monocoque carbon rims combined with a pair of aluminium Ursus hubs. The Ursus road racing bikes hubs guarantee a particular fluidity and smoothness thanks to the internal construction of the hub, but above all thanks to the position of the bearings which prevent any loss of the power exerted on the wheel while riding. When training or during the most challenging competition, discover MIURA TS47 EVO and become a #Gladiator cyclist.
MIURA TS47 EVO wheels are the best choice for those looking for versatile carbon wheels for all types of routes.
The 47 mm carbon height profile and the new hub RD40 with straight head spokes will ensure maximum performance. It is one of the most sold and used Ursus model by the teams we sponsor and are now also available for bikes with disc brakes.
- Tubular Wheels
- Rim height: 47mm; width: 24mm
- Ursus hubs in alloy with Velvet Touch finishing
- SKF high-slip ball bearings or CERAMICSPEED® bearing (Upgrade Available - Just Ask)
- Shimano, Sram XD or Campagnolo freehub options available
Disc or Rim Brake Options
DOWNLOAD TECH SPEC HERE
- Centre Lock Disc
- Front Wheel: 100x12 Thru - 24 Hole - 710g
- Rear Wheel: 142x12 Thru - 24 Hole - 830g
- Front wheel: QR - 20 Hole - 580g
- Rear wheel: QR - 24 Hole - 750g
BLACK REFLECTIVE STICKERS
Glow in the dark! You can get high visibility on the road. Stay safe with Ursus.
CUSTOM COLOURS AVAILABLE, JUST ASK NICELY
All Ursus products ordered via the FLi website will be allocated to a UK dealer with stock, they will ship the order to you.