ALL NEW SUPER-WIDE TUBULAR.
If you are a lover of the tubular and want to have the maximum aerodynamics, without giving up safety in case of wind, the MIURA TR67 DISC are the wheels made for you. Like the entire TR family, this rim has been designed following the aerodynamics of the NACA 0027 profile which allows cyclists who love mixed routes to be able to pedal at maximum performance.
The 28mm channel ensures a perfect coupling with 25 and 28mm tubulars and enhances the shape of the most generous covers allowing you to create the continuous profile with the rim. The carbon used is impregnated with a particular resin that is very resistant to the high temperatures reached during braking by the cyclist. To complete the set-up, and to ensure that the rim can express itself at its best, you’ll have 24 straight-head spokes and the Ursus RD40 aluminum hubs machined by the CNC with highly smooth ball bearings. The choice of using Sapim CX-Sprint spokes allows the traction forces to be divided equally and more evenly during the most violent sprint and braking.
- Tubular Wheels
- Rim height: 67mm; width: 28mm
- Ursus R40 hubs in alloy with Velvet Touch finishing
- SKF high-slip ball bearings or CERAMICSPEED® bearing (Upgrade Available - Just Ask)
- Shimano, Sram XD or Campagnolo freehub options available
Disc or Rim Brake Options
DOWNLOAD TECH SPEC HERE
- Centre Lock Disc
- Front Wheel: 100x12 Thru - 24 Hole - 800g
- Rear Wheel: 142x12 Thru - 24 Hole - 910g
- Front wheel: QR - 20 Hole - 790g
- Rear wheel: QR - 24 Hole - 920g
BLACK REFLECTIVE STICKERS
Glow in the dark! You can get high visibility on the road. Stay safe with Ursus.
CUSTOM COLOURS AVAILABLE, JUST ASK NICELY
All Ursus products ordered via the FLi website will be allocated to a UK dealer with stock, they will ship the order to you.