ALL NEW SUPER-WIDE TUBULAR.
The MIURA TR37 wheels are part of the new collection of tubular wheels with 28mm channel. The rim profile (37mm in height) makes them suitable for all conditions and the increased width of the rim allows for greater comfort and driving control and a perfect coupling with 25mm and 28mm tubulars.
Like the entire TR family, this rim has been designed following the aerodynamics of the NACA 0027 profile, which allows cyclists who love mixed routes to ride at maximum performance on any occasion. The carbon used is impregnated with a particular resin that is very resistant to the high temperatures reached during braking by the cyclist. They mount our Ursus R40 hub with high smoothness ball bearings, meticulously hand-assembled by our mechanics and checked with special optical control machines before being mounted on wheels.
- Tubular Wheels
- Rim height: 37mm; width: 28mm
- Ursus R40 hubs in alloy with Velvet Touch finishing
- SKF high-slip ball bearings or CERAMICSPEED® bearing (Upgrade Available - Just Ask)
- Shimano, Sram XD or Campagnolo freehub options available
Disc or Rim Brake Options
DOWNLOAD TECH SPEC HERE
- Centre Lock Disc
- Front Wheel: 100x12 Thru - 24 Hole - 690g
- Rear Wheel: 142x12 Thru - 24 Hole - 790g
- Front wheel: QR - 20 Hole - 630g
- Rear wheel: QR - 24 Hole - 810g
BLACK REFLECTIVE STICKERS
Glow in the dark! You can get high visibility on the road. Stay safe with Ursus.
CUSTOM COLOURS AVAILABLE, JUST ASK NICELY
All Ursus products ordered via the FLi website will be allocated to a UK dealer with stock, they will ship the order to you.