Tom Ritchey redesigned the critically acclaimed Zeta to be wider, lighter and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces.
- Extra-wide Ritchey rims with OCR™ rear.
- Proprietary super light Phantom Flange hubs with hidden J-bend spokes.
- Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 11 speed compatible.
- 1444 grams (625g front, 819 rear).
ZETA II RIMS
- Extra-wide rims (17mm internal width) increase lateral stiffness and improve tire profile for a smoother ride and better handling.
- Tubeless design.
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics.
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel.
- Proprietary aerospace grade alloy.
- Precision machined sidewalls.
PHANTOM FLANGE HUBS
- Superlight forged-and-machined design (70g front, 207g rear).
- Phantom Flange™ hidden J-bend design creates the sleek, aero profile and direct-drive efficiency of straight-pull spokes but still uses stronger, more reliable J-bend spokes.
- Premium quality bearings.
- Patented 6 pawl, 12-point micro clutch engagement system.
- Tool-free design allows for quick disassembly—great for packing Break-Away travel bikes or replacing spokes.
- Staggered drive side flange increases spoke bracing angle and eliminates interference between crossing spokes, resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel.
- Brass nipples and DT New Aero J-bend spokes shave precious grams without skimping on longevity.
- Each Zeta II wheel set is hand built by a qualified Ritchey wheel technician.
All orders placed on the FLi website will be fufilled by a local dealer.